ABOUT THE CVBWF INC
The Chattahoochee Valley Better Way Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)3 Non Profit Organization Established in 2007 by Founder and AIDS Activist Jeremy Hobbs.
HIV AIDS Community Support & Outreach Non Profit Organization
Start Living Today, The Better Way
The Chattahoochee Valley Better Way Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)3 Non Profit Organization located in Columbus Georgia that provides services to those in the Chattahoochee Valley & around the world who are infected and affected by HIV & AIDS.
Furthermore to end the HIV Epidemic in the LGBT Community, The CVBWF Inc provides an array of LGBT Programs geared at lowering infections rates, Educating about LGBT Culture, History and Advocacy and building pride within our community.
The Chattahoochee Valley Better Way Foundation, Inc. is a Positive Led Organization that not only works to help all those living with HIV and AIDS but continues to publicly advocate to enhance awareness, increase federal and state funding, build community support, and improve prevention methods throughout the area to lower infection rates.
To Help Provide & Pave a Better Way of Life for Those Who Are Affected & Infected with HIV and AIDS.
To Increase Community & Client Awareness Through Quality Education, Support, & Training.
To Promote Testing & Status Knowledge.
To Lower Infection Rates for All Men & Women
- Support Groups & Therapy Sessions for our clients living with HIV/AIDS
- Support Groups specialized for Women
- Support Groups specialized for Long Term and Short Term Survivors
- Support Groups & Therapy Sessions for Family and Friends of HIV/AIDS Clients
- Physical Fitness and Exercise Training
- Stress and Relaxation Therapy Sessions
- HIV/AIDS Education and Prevention Seminars
- Free Counseling provided by Certified Councilors
- Medicinal and Physician Resource Information
- Nutrition and Food Safety
- Non Medical Emergency Assistance
- HIV Rapid Testing Services
- Case Management Services
- Community HIV/AIDS Education, Training, and Materials
All Services Provided by The CVBWF Inc. are FREE of charge
to qualified HIV Positive Individuals & their families.
Call us today for a Confidential Consultation!
The CVBWF Inc has Achieved So Much in the past Five years
FIVE RECORD YEARS OF HIV TESTING IN COLUMBUS GA
2013 Mayors Exceptional Service Award
CVBWF Inc Founder Named Poz Magazines 2013 POZ 100
COURIER & COLUMBUS TIMES NEWSPAPER AWARDS